Looking for tips to download & save WhatsApp status? You’ve come to the right place. WhatsApp has become a huge part of our social and personal life. Just like Instagram and Facebook story feature, WhatsApp also has a status option, where you can upload text media, etc. Nowadays people use this feature to express themselves by putting music, videos, photos, etc. However, you cannot download these statuses because there’s no feature or option to do that. There are also times when you like somebody’s status, but are unable to save it. Don’t worry, here’s how you can do it.
How To Save WhatsApp Status on My Phone? (2022)
Here are the methods to download & save WhatsApp status on your phone.
In order to download status, you can always install a third-party WhatsApp Status downloader app. You just have to go to the app store and install the app compatible with your phone. After installing it, give the app all the required permissions, and you’ll be good to go. If this method doesn’t work for you, then we have another method ready, go ahead and check it out.
This is also a way from which you can download WhatsApp status on your phone, just follow the steps given below and you’ll be good to go.
- First, download Any File Manager on your phone.
- Then, tap on the Menu icon located in the top left corner of your screen
- After that, tap on Settings and toggle “Show Hidden Files Option”.
- And then, go to your phone’s File Manager.
- Then Navigate, Internal Storage > WhatsApp > Media > Statuses
- And voila, there’ll be a folder containing all the statuses that you have viewed till now.
- After that, Move the media that you want to your Internal Storage.
This is all you need to know about, how to download & save WhatsApp status on your phone. If you want to know how to see deleted messages on WhatsApp, then we’ve got you covered.