Valorant Mobile is one of the most anticipated Mobile games that is going to release in 2021. Similar to other Mobile games, fans are desperately waiting for the devs to launch Valorant Mobile beta or its early access. There are numerous sites available on the internet that claim to have APK and OBB files of Valorant Mobile beta but do they have the actual files?
No, the developer might have confirmed to launch to Mobile Version of Valorant but they are yet to reveal any plan of launching its beta version. There are tons of fans who want to experience Valorant on their Android and iOS devices as soon as it officially launches on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
If you want Valorant Mobile beta to be automatically downloaded and installed on your phone then you will have to pre-register for the game. Since the developer is yet to reveal any link where fans can pre-register and download the mobile version of Valorant, we have come across a site called TapTap, where you can pre-register for Valorant Mobile Beta right now.
How To Pre-register & Download Valorant Mobile From TapTap?
As of now, more than 800K users have already pre-registered for Valorant Mobile beta on TapTap. Since the beta version or early access of the game is released for a limited number of users, make sure to pre-register the game as soon as possible.
If you don’t know how to pre-register for Valorant Mobile on TapTap then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, download and install the TapTap application.
- Once installed, launch the application on your device.
- Type ‘Valorant Mobile’ into the search bar.
- Now, you will get an option to pre-register for Android and IOS devices.
- Tap on the ‘Pre-register button.
- When you tap on it, you get a pop-up message that says ‘Pre-registered Successfully’.
- Once the beta version of Valorant Mobile is officially launched, you will get notified about the same then you can visit the store and download it.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to download Valorant Mobile beta from TapTap.