Tribes of Midgard is an action role-playing survival game released on July 27th, 2021. It is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
All weapons, gears, tools usually tend to inflict damage in fights and when on the hunt for gathering resources in Tribes of Midgard. It’s really very necessary to keep watch on your weapons and get them repaired from time to time. Of course, it will be not quick or immediate but it is easy.
Also Read | Tribes Of Midgard Shift Codes List
All you need to do is find and visit a repair bench on your way to get your weapons and gears repaired in Tribes of Midgard.
Repair Bench Location in Tribes of Midgard
Find out all the information you need to know to Repair all your weapons tools and gears in Tribes of Midgard.
- When you are in the village head towards the east side of the village in the Tribe of Midgard, look for Steinar the blacksmith.
- There you will find wooden stairs which will lead you to a big storage chest.
- The place marked with an ‘anvil icon’ on the minimap indicates the location of the blacksmith.
- When you get to the location, you will find a blacksmith standing on the steps. Just climb up the stairs from the right side of the screen.
- Repair all the weapons by spending “Souls” you have earned in the game. You do not need any iron or wood to repair them.
- For the unversed, you can earn souls by performing tasks, gathering resources, killing monsters, doing any task coming your way in Tribes of Midgard.
- Click on a piece of gear when you reach Repair Bench and it will show you how many souls it will cost you to repair it.
Find all your repair benches and get your weapons and gears fixed in Tribes of Midgard. If you liked this article check out our article on how to build ramps and climb cliffs in Tribes of Midgard.