It has been almost four years since The Sims Mobile was launched for Android and iOS devices but the popularity of the game is showing no sign of slowing down. The reason behind its soaring popularity is it allows players to do whether they want in real-life. There are plenty of players who are wondering how to get married and have a baby in The Sims Mobile and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
Getting married and having a baby in The Sims Mobile is a bit complicated. However, if you have been playing the game for a while and you are thinking that it’s the right time to get hitched and have a baby then you will have to read this guide till the end.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Get Married In The Sims Mobile?
As mentioned above, getting married in The Sims Mobile is a bit lengthy process. If you have already made your mind to tie the knot then you will need to follow the steps written below:
Reach Exp Level 7
The first and foremost thing that requires players to get hitched in The Sims Mobile is to get to Exp Level 7. Yes, the option to tie the knot in this life simulation game would not get unlocked until your experience Level is 7.
Propose Your Sim
Like in real-life, players in The Sims Mobile will have to struggle to convince their sim to get married. To get it done, you will have to start a friendly interaction and build up a relationship with him or her. Once you have got confidence that he/she would not reject your marriage proposal, pop the question to him or her. Once you reach level 10, you both will hit Soulmates.
Complete Wedding Collection
Once your proposal has been accepted, you will have to complete a wedding collection in The Sims Mobile to get married. There are a total of three Wedding Collection items that you need to purchase — a Wedding Arch, a Floral Pillar, and a Windowed Rose Lattice.
To complete the wedding collection The Sims Mobile, follow the steps written below:
- Open the Furniture Menu located on the right side of the screen.
- Tap on Home Item Collection.
- Swipe over until you find the Wedding collection.
- Purchase three wedding collection items and put them in your yard.
- That’s it.
Once you have successfully purchased the wedding collection items and put them into your yard, you will get an option to get hitched in The Sims Mobile. All you need to do is select your soulmate from the list and the wedding ceremony will begin.
How To Have a Baby In The Sims Mobile?
Once you have tied the knot in The Sims Mobile and want to have a baby then you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Make sure you are the experience level 11. You would not be able to have a child until you get to Level 11 in The Sims Mobile.
- Once reached level 11, buy Stork’s Visit Bassinet. For the unversed, Bassinet can be found in the furniture menu.
- Once you get into the furniture menu, tap on the Chair icon and then babies and kids and scroll down until you find a bassinet.
- When you tap on the bassinet, you will get an option allowing you to have your own child or adopt a kid.
- If you want to have your biological child, you need to have a double bed in the house.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to tie the knot and have a baby in The Sims Mobile.