Tears of Themis is the latest mobile game that has taken the world of gaming on fire. It has not been a week since it was launched on Google Play Store and Apple App store but the developer of the game has added multiple events to keep its users entertained and engaged.
There are tons of people who loved Genshin Impact and others have already downloaded Tears of Themis on their Android and iOS devices but many want to play it on PC or Laptop.
We all know playing any game on PC is more fun than playing on Android or iOS devices. That’s the reason why fans want to download Tears of Themis on PC and laptop.
If you too want to play Tears of Themis on PC then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
How To Download Download and Play Tears of Themis on PC
Notably, miHoYo has not officially launched the PC version of Tears of Themis yet. To play TOT on a PC or Laptop, you will have to use an Android emulator. There are numerous Android emulators available on the internet — BlueStacks, ID Player, Nox Players, and more.
In this post, we will explain how you can download and play Tears of Themis on PC, Laptop, or Mac using the BlueStacks emulator.
- First, download and install BlueStacks on your PC, Laptop, or Mac. You can download the emulator by clicking on this link.
- Once downloaded, open and sign in to Google Play Store.
- Search for Tears of Themis and click on it.
- Click on the Install button to install the game on your PC.
- Once installed, click on the Tears of Themis icon showing on your BlueStacks screen and start playing the game.
That’s everything you need to know about how to download Tears of Themis on PC in 2021.
While you are here, you might want to know about Tears of Themis characters. For the unversed, there are four characters in TOT. To know more about these characters, click on this link.