Super Saiyan Blue Evolved is one of the most powerful skills in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. You can obtain it by completing simple quests and missions. But to do that, you will need to fulfill some conditions. The transformation of this evolved skill is the result of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, which has broken its limits. This skill will make you incredibly powerful and enhance your attacks. So what are you waiting for, let’s see how you can get it.
How to Unlock Super Saiyan Blue (SSGSS) Evolved in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2?
Here’s what you need to do to unlock Super Saiyan Blue (SSGSS) Evolved skill in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
- To obtain this Evolved and Awoken skill you should have the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan skill in the first place.
- If you don’t have it yet, then you will first have to maximize your friendship with Whis and reach Level 90.
- After obtaining the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan skill, simply go and maximize your friendship level with Vegeta.
- You can improve your friendship with Vegeta by taking him as your Instructor and by also going on Quests with him.
- After reaching maximum friendship with Vegeta, you will also need to reach at least Level 95 or higher.
- And after you’ve completed all the requirements, you must go and meet Whis.
- And finally Whis will give you the Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Awoken skill.
If you’re a Dragon Ball fan, then you should check out this Anime Filler List.
This is all you need to do to obtain the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolved Skill in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The player can also go into training mode and get a hang of the new skill. If you don’t have the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan skill and don’t know how to reach Level 90, then we’ve got you covered.