Are you Getting disturbs by the constant voice chats in the Splitgate and want to turn them off so that you can concentrate and play peacefully? Then you are at the correct place. Here is a guide to help you to turn voice chat off in the Splitgate. Follow the simple steps and get it done before you hit the play button!
Guide to turn off your Voice chat in Splitgate:
1) Launch the game in your system.
2) Go to the right top corner of the screen and open ‘Settings‘.
3) Once you will open Settings You will find Four options in a horizontal line on the screen.
- Mouse/ Keyboard
4) Click on ‘Audio‘ and a list will appear in front of you.
5) Scroll down and go to ‘Voice chat‘ from the list.
6) Find the ‘Open Mic (TEAM ONLY)‘ option and there will be a box down it.
7) Uncheck the box if it’s Checked to turn voice chat off in Splitgate by just clicking on it.
8) Also there is an option down called ‘Proximity Chat Enabled‘ make sure to keep this box Checked.
Option 2: Use KEYBINDS to turn it off
Keybinds are the keyboard shortcuts that you can use when you are in the game to Turn Voice Chat Off In Splitgate.
1) Go to settings, using the steps mentioned above.
2) Click on ‘MOUSE/KEYBOARD‘
3) you will find two options below MOUSE/KEYBOARD: Settings and KEYBINDS
4) Click on ‘Keybinds’.
5) Here you will find the ‘Push to Talk (Default/Team)‘ and ‘Push to Talk (Proximity)‘ options.
6) Find “T” and “Y” as the keybinds to Turn Voice Chat Off when you are in the game.
Follow these simple steps and turn the irritating voice chats off of the players in the Splitgate. If this doesn’t work Just Press ‘ESC’and a list of players will appear on your screen.
Find the ‘Mute player’ option next to the name of the player. Click on it and turn the Voice chat off.
That’s all about how to Turn Voice Chat Off In Splitgate. Read about How to Use Referral Code In Splitgate in another article.