PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) are two battle-royale games that millions of people across the play on a daily basis. Similar to other games, a lot of PUBG and BGMI players want to have a fancy and stylish username but they don’t know how to add symbols and space in their name and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
This post will teach you the easiest way to add space and symbols, special characters in your PUBG Mobile and BGMI username. Before we explain the process, let me tell you that changing names in both games require a Rename Card. If you don’t know how to get Rename Card for free in BGMI and PUBG Mobile then click on the link. When you click on the link, you will be taken to a guide where we have explained all possible ways to get Rename Card for free.
Once you have obtained a Rename Card, you will have to follow a few simple steps. To know what these steps are, you will have to read this guide till the end.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Add Space In PUBG Mobile & BGMI Username?
The latest version of PUBG Mobile and BGMI don’t allow users to add space or special characters in their name and that’s why tons of players have to struggle to get their desired name. However, we have discovered a bunch of ways that will help you put a space in your PUBG Mobile and BGMI names.
Let’s take a look at each method one by one:
Use Stylish Text App
- To put space in PUBG or BGMI, you will have to download an application called Stylish Text. You can download the app by clicking on this link.
- Once downloaded, launch it on your phone.
- Type the desired name into the text section that says ‘Type Here’.
- When you do so, you will see numerous versions of your name.
- Select the name that has Space and copies it.
- Once copied, launch BGMI and PUBG Mobile and use Rename Card.
- Paste the name and tap on the OK button.
- You have successfully added space to your name.
- That’s it.
Copy Space Area
This method is pretty simple and does not need you to visit any site or download any application. To know how it works, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch BGMI and PUBG
- Navigate the Rename Card and use it.
- Copy the area between A and S (A S) and paste where you want to add space in your username.
- Once done, tap on the OK button.
- That’s it.
Use Special Character
To put space in BGMI and PUBG Mobile, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Launch the game on your phone.
- Select Rename Card and tap on the ‘Use‘ button.
- In the text box, type your desired name and put a space using the character Ī which can be accessed by pressing and holding I for a while.
- If you want to have a name Games Adda, you will have to type GamesĪAdda.
- That’s it.
These were multiple ways that can be used to add space in BGMI and PUBG Mobile in 2023. If you know more methods of adding space then do let us know in the comment section below.