PUBG New State users have been facing an optimization problem while trying to access the game. As soon as you open the application on your device the optimization runs hardly till 30% to 50% and the game gets crashed. This issue is pretty annoying as you will have to make multiple attempts to open PUBG New State on your device.
If you are one of the players facing this optimization issue then read further and fix the issue from your end.
How To Fix Optimization Problem In PUBG New State?
There can be many reasons for the optimization problem in PUBG New State. This issue is not from the developer’s side and you got to fix it from your end. There can be multiple reasons for this optimization problem like using lower-end devices or not having enough space to run it smoothly. Mentioned below are some of the solutions to fix the optimization problem in PUBG New State.
- Makes sure your device meets the minimum requirement to run PUBG New State smoothly.
- Do not install two large size games at the same time as it will eat up maximum space on your device and you may face optimization problems when you try to open them. eg. BGMI
- The minimum RAM requirement for PUBG New State is 4 GB but if you will have BGMI installed on your device at the same time then there is a higher chance of PUBG New State crashing.
- Clear all the data and cache from the settings to fix the optimization problem in PUBG New State. Follow this path to clear the data and cache of PUBG New State.
Settings >> Application Manager >> PUBG New State >> Clear Cache and Data
- Restart your phone once you do the necessary changes and try opening PUBG New State again.
- Make sure you switch the turbo mode or gaming mode ON every time you play the game as it will boost the game and will help you to fix the optimization issue.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix optimization problem in PUBG New state. Check out another article to fix the gyroscope not working issue in PUBG New State.