Theater Mechanicus: Stage Of Wonders is the event that brings new quests and rewards in Genshin impact. A version of it was held earlier this year and now miHoYo is back with Theater Mechanicus 2. Theater Mechanicus bring a new tower defense game to Genshin Impact where players can earn Veneficus points and lots of XP points as well. Let’s dig deeper and know everything about the Theater Mechanicus 2 event in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Theater Mechanicus 2 Event Date And Time
The Theater Mechanicus event 2.0 will begin on 12th August and will go on till the 25th of August. The event shop will be available for longer than the event. Players will be able to access the event shop from 12th August till 29th August 2021.
Genshin Impact Theater Mechanicus 2 Event Eligibility
Veteran fans of Genshin Impact know that players need to be at a certain level to be eligible for events. Players need to be at least adventure level 30 to be able to participate in Theater Mechanicus 2 event in Genshin Impact. Apart from being adventure level, 30 players should have also completed the Archon Quest “Ritou Escape Plan” to be eligible for the event.
Theater Mechanicus: Stage Of Wonders Event Details
- The event will have 10 stages but not all of them will be available for players on the first day. The first 4 stages of the Theater Mechanicus Stage of Wonders event will be available on the first day and then 2 stages will be made available every day for the next 3 days.
- Like a typical tower defense game, you have to protect your towers against the ever-coming waves of enemies. The more enemies you defeat the more Veneficous points, you can use the points to get construct Mechanic and Wondrous sticks. The sticks are further divided into 4 types and each of them will give mechanics and players different types of buffs.
- Every stage you complete in the Theater Mechanicus you get XP points that will increase your Mechanicus mastery. The higher your Mechanicus mastery is the more mechanical and wondrous sticks you can get.
- After completing every stage of Theater Mechanicus you get specific amounts of Wondrous Talismans. You can use these Talismans in the event shop to obtain Mora, Primogems, Character XP materials, and Character Talent materials.
- Players can also get the Celebrations Wondrous Calculations name card by completing certain side quests in the Theater Mechanicus Stage of Wonder event.
- Players should know that the event is only available in single-player 2 player co-op mode. You can obtain a total of 3000 Mechanicus Mastery points on the first day and 5000 points on the rest of the days. In case you are playing in the co-op mode, the points will be split equally among both the player.
This was the complete guide about the Theater Mechanicus 2 event in Genshin Impact.
That’s all for this one, for more such news, tips, and tricks stick around at Gamesadda.