To burst the bubble, the immensely mainstream Dragon Quest Tact varies from the original Dragon Quest in a number of ways. The idea of this free-to-play tactical RPG could be similar to it i.e befriending, collecting, training, and summoning legendary monsters in the battle. However, in this game, you dominate the monsters using a grid-based strategy. Also, besides the Dragon Quest’s epic monsters, there are new additions made. As a result, if you want to know which monsters are best to include in your team, kindly use the Dragon Quest Tact tier list given below.
Dragon Quest Tact Tier List – January 2023
Before getting started there are few things to note.
- This is the Japanese version tier list and not all the monsters are added to the global version yet. Hence, you might not encounter many of these monsters in the game. But you must aim for them as soon as they are made available to summon.
- The monsters have varying rarities, hence if you’re looking for a specific one, you’ll have to be patient.
- Either completely magical or completely physical makes the powerful team. Therefore, try not to establish a mixed-up team.
- The tier list includes four tiers namely, S, A, B, and C. S tier monsters are mightiest followed by A and B. Avoid building a team with C tier monsters.
S Tier Characters In Dragon Quest Tact
- Emperor Slime
- Dread Dragon
- Great Dragon
- Dragonlord’s True Form
- Great Troll
- Night Clubber
- Hell Gladiator
- Metal Dragon
- King She-Slime
- Killing Machine
- Royal Reptile
- Prism Peacock
- Wigth Knight
A Tier Characters In Dragon Quest Tact
- Bone Barron
- Cosmic Chimaera
- Boss Troll
- Dark Skeleton
- Dragon Zombie
- Lethal Armour
- Handsome Crab
- Living Status
- Striking Sabrecat
B Tier Characters In Dragon Quest Tact
- Bad Karmour
- Cyber Slime
- Hades Condor
- Lemon Slime
- Raving Lunatick
- Drohl Drone
- Knight Abhorrent
- Skeleton Soldier
- Orc Chiefton
- Stone Golem
C Tier Characters In Dragon Quest Tact
- Buffalo Wing
- Mud Mannequin
- Mushroom Mage
- Angel Slime
- Bodkin Feather
- Mandrake Mercenary
- Man O’ War
- Mummy Boy
- Salamander Fry
Dragon Quest Tact Reroll Guide
Rerolling in Dragon Quest Tact is pretty simple it is therefore suggested to keep rerolling until you score the top-tier monsters. Here’s how you can reroll.
- Step 1: Open the game.
- Step 2: Complete the tutorial.
- Step 3: Finish the Chp 2 Ep 1 and Scout tutorial as well.
- Step 4: Go to the present box.
- Step 5: Claim all to invest gems and tickets in scout.
Note: You are extremely lucky if you score the top-notch monsters. However, if you score the unwanted monster then proceed with Steps 6, 7 & 8.
- Step 6: Delete the game data.
- Step 7: Restart the game.
- Step 8: Keep repeating the above steps until you get the desired one.
Monster Rarity On Rerolling
Since not all monsters are available in the global edition, here is a reroll rarity of just the ones that are currently featured in the game.
|Monster||Leader Rating||Member Rating|
|Dragonlord’s True Form||9.5||10|
I attempted to include everything possible. I expect the Dragon Quest Tact Tier List was useful to you. You can find more tier lists like this here.