The much-awaited card game, Counter Side has finally released for Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows. There are thousands of fans who downloaded it from QooApp and they are enjoying the game to the fullest.
But, there are some fans who reported that they are having an issue while trying to download Counter Side from QooApp. Whenever they try to download the card game, they get a message ‘Failed to validate files’.
If you too are having QooApp failed to validate files issue while trying to download Counter Side then don’t worry, we have a couple of fixes that might solve this issue permanently.
Counter Side: How To Fix QooApp Failed To Validate Files Issue
There are fans who took to Twitter and Reddit and wrote that they are encountering QooApp failed to validate files issue and looking for solutions. In order to fix this issue, we have come up with two solutions that you should try right now.
For the unversed, all APK files that you download from QooApp are located in /Android/data/com.qooapp.qoohelper/files/download. Use the file manager application to navigate into this folder and open the Counter Side Apk file from there.
In this guide, we will use ES File Explorer to understand the entire process in the simplest way possible.
Here are few simple steps that you will need to follow:
- Launch Google Play Store and search for ES File Explorer and install it.
- Once installed, click on the three horizontal lines, which can be found at the top right corner of the screen.
- Press Internal Storage under Local.
- Go to the Android folder
- Open the data folder
- Open the com.qooapp.qoohelper folder.
- Open the files folder.
- Open the download folder.
- Long press the APK file to see additional options.
- Tap on the Install option
- You will be asked whether you want to install this application or not? Tap on the Install option to install the app.
- Wait until the application is installed.
- Once installed, you can smoothly enjoy Counter Side on your Android phone.
If you don’t want to download Counter Side from QooApp, you can directly download it from the given link.
- For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…
When you click this link, you will be redirected to Google Play Store. There, you will get an option to install the application. After tapping on the Install option, you will have to wait until the game is installed. Once it is successfully installed, you can play it on your Android phone.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix failed to QooApp validate files issue while downloading Counter Side.