Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play shooter game. The game’s multiplayer mode is quite popular within the COD Mobile community. However, many players are curious to know whether it is possible to play 1v1 matches in CODM. In today’s article, we will explain how players can challenge another friend to a 1v1 match.
How To Play 1v1 Matches in CODM?
While it is fun to play the game in multiplayer or battle royale mode, sometimes players might want to challenge their friends for a 1v1 match to match skills. It is not complicated to start a 1v1 match in the game. They will just have to create a private room to get started. Players can follow the instructions given below if they have any doubts about how to do so.
- First, players will need to start Call Of Duty Mobile on their device.
- Once the game has started, players need to click on the “≡” sign located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Here, players will see multiple options and they must opt for the PRIVATE option.
- After this, players will be asked to select a game and map. They must input their preferred choices.
- Now, players can click invite to ask a specific friend to join the game.
- Now all players need to do is wait for their friend to accept the invite and press Start once they do.
- This will start a 1v1 match for players in CODM.
As we said, it is not complicated to start a 1v1 match once players know how to do so in Call Of Duty Mobile. Now players can challenge friends and earn bragging rights by defeating them in 1v1 combat.
We hope this guide was helpful for players. For more CODM guides, check out COD Mobile: How To Unlock 120 FPS On Android?