Borderlands 3 recently underwent a new update which increased the Max Level cap. This was part of the new update that the game underwent towards the end of June 2021. This update was dated 24 June. So, if you did update during that time, you will get a new increased Level Cap in BL3. Now, let’s find out what this new increased level is.
What is the new Max Level for Borderlands 3?
The Max Level for BL3 is Level 72. This was increased as part of the June 24 update that the game received. This new Level increase brings BL3 in line with the max levels of previous games in the series. What this means for players is that this is the final Level Cap increase the game might receive for the foreseeable future.
There were also a ton of other updates that came along with this update. These include:
- The Revengence of Revenge of the Cartels is available to play now:
- You will now be able to fight round two against Joey Ultraviolet and his gangs of underlings. You will have to destroy their scenic Villa Ultraviolet mansion in the process. The Revengence of Revenge of the Cartels also features a new set of themed items cosmetic items. All of these can be unlocked via the same Challenges and thresholds from last year.
- The Max Level Cap has also been increased to level 72 for Borderlands 3.
- Crossplay is now available for players on Xbox, Stadia, Steam, and Epic!
- You will be to Crossplay between the above platforms. This is possible because of SHiFT Matchmaking. You will now be greeted with an opt-in window when the Crossplay Update is live.
- You will now also be able to enable events at any time you want.
- Bloody Harvest, Broken Hearts Day and Revenge of the Cartels can all be toggled on and off on the main menu.
This is everything that you will need to know about the Borderlands 3 Max Level Cap. While you are here you can also have a look at the Borderlands 3 Shift Codes List.