You will get some good drops after you beat Scourge The Invincible Martyr in Borderlands 3. There is an entire inventory of special weapons that you can get after beating this boss. And guess what, these are some rare drops, AKA the Legendary category of Weapons. If you are as inquisitive as us, scroll down and have a look at the list of drops you get from Scourge The Invincible Martyr in BL3.
Drops you get after beating Scourge The Invincible Martyr in Borderlands 3
- Globetrottr: This is an RPG that you get after beating Scourge the Invincible. The weapon will launch three bouncing rockets at enemies.
- Smog: This is an SMG that you get after beating Scourge the Invincible. This weapon will amplify damage it is while shielded as well as at max capacity.
- Web Slinger: This is an Assault Rifle that you get after beating Scourge the Invincible. This weapon will shoot web projectiles. Max spiderman feels.
- Asclepius: This is a Shield that you get as one of the drops after beating Scourge the Invincible in Borderlands 3. Will provide a 50% elemental resist when depleted.
- Stinger: This is a Shield that you will get after beating Anathema the Relentless. When the weapon is full, melee damage increases by 50%.
- Lightspeed: This is a Grenade that you will get after beating Anathema the Relentless. It is a very fast longbow that explodes into ricocheting projectiles.
If you are wondering who Anathema is, it is one of the bosses you will face before coming toe to toe with Scourge the Invincible. Both these bosses can be found on Minos Prime as part of the Takedown Event. The Takedown Event has recently been nerfed, making it easier for players. It just might be a good way to farm for Legendary weapons. Just saying.
This is everything that you will need to know about the Borderlands 3 Scourge The Invincible Martyr Drops. While you are here you can also have a look at What Is The Final Rank For BL3.