Maplestory is a prominent free-to-play, 2D side-scrolling game amassing millions of players since its inception in 2003. It’s the most played game of all time featuring rich content and a pretty simple combat system which leaves the users with a plethora of things to explore and discover.
Also Read | Maplestory Tier List And DPS Chart 2021
A single genre can’t define the game since the title is so huge that it falls under the genre MMORPG, adventure-fantasy, casual-entertainment, and a few more. If you enjoyed playing MapleStory but want to play more games like it then keep reading this post.
Top 5 Best Games Like Maplestory
Regular updates since the Korean debut astonishes the fans with fresh items, quests, classes, themes, and more with easy gaming mechanics. Even though there’s many more to experience in the game and you need a break from it but still want to play something identical then we are here to help you out.
Here are the best games like Maplestory portraying identical cute characters and other features for you to dive into the same zone but with another game. Let’s get started with our collection of distinct MMORPG games.
It’s a Korean game developed in 2006 and later got introduced to the North American regions in 2008. This game is available to play on the Windows platform and its distinct features are listed below.
- This MMORPG game is set in a stunning world which surprisingly is quite clean and neat.
- Much like Maplestory, it is a 2D side-scrolling game.
- There’s a lot in store for you to explore.
- It features adorable characters.
- It boasts a plethora of quests for you to travel the world and hit higher levels with certain important upgrades.
- The game flaunts 3 amazing sceneries.
- You can start your game with 4 initial classes Warrior, Explorer, Knight, or Wizard.
2. Dragon Saga
Dragon Saga was initially a Dragonica Online which offers you altogether a different gaming experience. It’s the best game if you prefer fast-paced action. Its features are listed below:
- It is a 3D side-scrolling title that offers more freedom to move your character.
- It hosts rich content with 4 classes to select from.
- It’s an innovative combo system that lets you build parties with other players.
3. Dungeon Fighter Online
This game has a classic vibe which is sure to get you lost in the old school arcade adventure games. The features of Dungeon Fighter Online are listed below.
- It’s a 2D action MMORPG game with many things to discover.
- It’s a house to multiple job classes and advancements.
- It hosts tons of challenging quests as well as many PVP options.
- It’s an old-school metro graphic game with a huge world to explore.
Also Read | Maplestory Leveling & Training Guide
4. Soul Saver
Originally Soul Saver was launched as Ghost Soul Online which sets in the world of dead souls lurking since they are not able to enter into the afterlife hence the name Soul Saver. The features of the game are listed below.
- It’s again a 2D side-scrolling MMORPG title.
- It has some visual aspects and plays style as Maplestory.
- It’s a fast-paced combat game that allows you to spam your skills.
- You can move your character freely.
- Its gaming mechanics and controls are quite easy and simple.
- You can start the Soul Saver adventure with starter classes Warrior, Assassin, Mage, Archer, and Fighter.
5. Trickster Online
It’s a fantasy game with up to 400 levels. This game is especially for anime lovers and those who have been looking for a game like MapleStory.
- It’s a 2D fantasy MMORPG title.
- It features adorable anime-style characters.
- You are allowed to select from 8 starter classes.
- You can make your character powerful by upgrading to 12 stats.
- It offers quite a lot of challenging quests.
- There are infinite things to explore and look forward to the game.
- If you want some relaxation from leveling up you can always play n number of mini-games in Trickster Online.
These are the 5 best games like Maplestory which are worth checking out for thrilling adventures.