Battlefield 2042 users have been facing a DirectX Error in 2022. This is an issue that is related to the Graphic Cards that users utilize. Luckily, there are a few easy fixes that you can use to negate this issue. All of these are easily applicable, but, a few steps might be drastic and take some time to work out. So, scroll down and find out how to fix the DirectX Error.
How to fix the Battlefield 2042 DirectX Error?
- Restart your PC. The most simple trick in the book. Every Indian tech support’s first choice. And guess what, it does actually work. A restart is the best universal tech tip.
- Update the Graphics card Driver. Just head over to the official Graphic Driver application and look for any impending updates. Download the new update and install it.
- DirectX Feature Level 12 update. Make sure that your GPU supports the DirectX Feature Level 12. Cards such as the 780 and Titan Black do not have any updates to this software.
- Update Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022. Go to the Microsoft Website and download the most recent version of the Visual Studio. Download and install the x86 and x64 versions of the same.
- Disable Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling. This will also fix the Battlefield 2042 2022 DirectX Error. Go over to Graphics settings and click on Change Default Graphics Settings. Now, toggle off the Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling.
- Repair the game. Go to Settings and then over to Apps and Features. Look for Battlefield 2042 in the list and click on Advanced Settings. Now, click on the Repair button.
- Uninstall the game. The last and most painful process. Also the safest method. When the game reinstalls, it will also include all the new upgrades.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix Battlefield 2042 DirectX Error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED. While you are here, you can also have a look at Battlefield 2042: All Guns And Their Attachments.