Finally, the wait is over for all people who were waiting for the PUBG Mobile Update 1.6. If you are also one of those people then we have got everything you need to know about the PUBG Mobile (Resistance: Survival of the Fittest). In this post, we will not only teach you how to download PUBG Mobile 1.6 update APK but also reveal its recommended requirements to run the game smoothly.
The new update 1.6 in PUBG Mobile is going to be available to download for all players from September 14th, 2021. When players download the latest PUBG Mobile update, they will receive exciting gifts like 2888 Battle Coins, 100 AG, and Justice Defender Backpack (3-days).
Follow these simple steps to download the APK file of PUBG Mobile Update 1.6:
- Go to the official website of PUBG Mobile.
- You will see three options in front of you. lick on the Android or iOS depending on your device. Let it download completely.
- The APK file is 1.1 GB so make sure you have that much or little more than that space available on your device.
- Once the downloading process is completed, make sure to enable the ‘Install from unknown source’ option on your mobile device to start the installation process.
- Login to your PUBG Mobile account using your userID and password to enjoy the new PUBG Mobile (Resistance: Survival Of The Fittest) Update 1.6 on your device.
System Requirements For PUBG Mobile Update 1.6
According to the information given on the official website of PUBG Mobile, Players need to have an Android Operating system 5.1.1 or more than that and a minimum of 2 GB RAM to run the game smoothly on their device. If your phone meets the requirement of the game, head to the official website of PUBG Mobile and download the latest update!
That’s all for this one, Check another article on how to buy PUBG Mobile Lite battle coins (BC) through Midasbuy