PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned in India but there are tons of Indians are currently enjoying either the Global or Korean version of the game. In our previous guide, we have already explained how to download and play PUBG Mobile 1.4 APK Global version on your Android device.
In this post, we will explain how players across the world can download PUBG Mobile Korean Version APK+OBB files in June 2021. Irrespective of where you live, if you want to explore PUBG Mobile Korean version then you can easily download it from here.
Krafton had recently dropped a new update 1.4 in PUBG Mobile KR, added plenty of new features to the game such as the Titan Strikes mode, Coupe RB sports car, and the over-the-shoulder (OTS) mode.
There are some features such as Royale Pass 19 and arena map Hanger will be added to the game later. If you have already PUBG Mobile KR APK installed on your Android device but unable to upgrade it on Google Play Store then you can manually download both APK and OBB files from the given links.
PUBG Mobile Korean Version APK+OBB Download Links
How To Install PUBG Mobile KR APK and OBB?
Once you have downloaded both APK+OBB files of PUBG Mobile Korean version, you will have to follow the given steps:
- Locate the downloaded files on your Android phone.
- Click on the APK file to get the installation process started.
- Make sure to enable the ‘Install from unknown sources option on your device. You can find this option the settings menu.
- If you are using Android 11, you can find it in Settings > Apps and notifications > Special app access > Install unknown apps.
- Once installed, you will have to copy the OBB file and paste it into Android > obb > com.pubg.krmobile.
- Once you are done completing these steps, open PUBG Mobile KR to enjoy the game.
Since PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are banned in India, I strictly advise you not to download the Korean version of the game.