The much-awaited PUBG Mobile 1.5 version has finally been released for Global users. As promised, the developer has added a lot of new features and items to the game through this update.
Since PUBG Mobile 1.5 update has finally been rolled out, players across the world can download it from Google Play Store and App Store for free. There are tons of users who have been complaining that they are not getting an ‘Update’ option when they open the Google Play Store.
If you too are having a hard time downloading PUBG Mobile 1.5 version APK then don’t worry, we have got your back. Before we provide a download link for PUBG Mobile 1.5 update, let me remind you that PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are still banned in India.
If you reside in India then I request you to play Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) instead of playing the Global version of PUBG Mobile.
Also Read | BGMI 1.5 Update: APK And OBB Files For Android Users
PUBG Mobile 1.5 Update APK+OBB Files Download Links
Unlike the Indian version of PUBG Mobile, the global version does not need an OBB file to run the game on an Android device. Yes, you only need to download the APK file from the given link.
For the unversed, there are two versions of the PUBG Mobile 1.5 update available on the internet that can be downloaded by clicking on the below links.
- Download APK File Of Regular PUBG Mobile 1.5 update
- Download APK File of Small/Compact PUBG Mobile 1.5 update
Before you click on the above links to download the desired version of the PUBG Mobile 1.5 update, make sure your device has enough empty storage as the size of the Regular and Small/Compact version APK file is 1GB and 678 MB, respectively.
Also Read | PUBG Mobile KR 1.5 Update: APK And OBB Download Links For Android
How To Install PUBG Mobile 1.5 Update APK
Installing PUBG Mobile 1.5 (Global version) is pretty simple. If you don’t know the process then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, download the preferred version of the PUBG Mobile 1.5 update by clicking on the above link.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, navigate the file and tap on it to get the installation process started.
- Make sure you have ‘“Install from Unknown Source” option enabled on your device.
- Once the game is installed, you can play it on your Android phone without any interruption.
That’s everything you need to know about how to download and install the Global version of the PUBG Mobile 1.5 update.