Garena Free Fire is arguably one of the most popular mobile battle royale games not only in India but also across the world. The developer of the Free Fire had recently launched a new dedicated server for Bangladeshi fans, which left people wondering how many servers are there in Free Fire.
The reason why people often search for a Free Fire server list is Garena drops unique redeem codes for each region. If you are new to Garena Free Fire then you must know that if you get a redeem code for the India region, you would not be able to redeem it in Bangladesh or Pakistan region.
In order to explain events in their own language, Garena has a separate YouTube channel, Facebook, and Twitter page for each Free Fire region. In this post, we will not only mention the names of all Free Fire servers but also provide YouTube links to all Free Fire regions.
Here Are All Free Fire Servers – August 2021
There are a total of 13 Free Fire servers as of August 2021. Earlier, there were only 12 servers but the developer had recently added a Bangladesh server, taking the tally to 13.
Before the Bangladesh server was launched, fans living in Bangladesh used to play Free Fire on the Indian server.
Without any further ado, let’s take a look at the list of all Free Fire servers:
- Free Fire India Server
- Free Fire Indonesia Server
- Free Fire Thailand Server
- Free Fire Brazil Server
- Free Fire Vietnam Server
- Free Fire Russia Server
- Free Fire Mexico Server
- Free Fire Middle East Server
- Free Fire Taiwan Server
- Free Fire Europe Server
- Free Fire Malaysia Server
- Free Fire Pakistan Server
- Free Fire Bangladesh Server
Here Are All Free Fire Region Official Youtube Channel Links:
As we have already mentioned above, Garena has a separate YouTube channel for each Free Fire region. If you are having trouble finding the YouTube channel link of your region then you can find the same by clicking on the link below.
- Free Fire India Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Indonesia Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Thailand Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Brazil Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Vietnam Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Russia Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Mexico Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Middle East Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Taiwan Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Europe Official Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Malaysia Official Region — Youtube link
- Free Fire Pakistan Region — Youtube link
- Free FIre Bangladesh Region — Youtube link
Which Free Fire Server Is The Best?
Each Free Fire server has its own unique events, tournaments, and rewards. The price of its in-game currency and bundle is not the same for all FF servers or regions.
We have discovered three Free Fire servers that are best depending on the price, updates, and bundles, & offers. If you don’t know what these servers are then keep reading this post.
- Free Fire India server is the best value for the price
- Free Fire Indonesia server is the best for offers and bundles.
- Free Fire Brazil server is the best for all the latest updates.
How To Change Servers In Free Fire?
There are two ways to change servers in Free Fire — With VPN and Without VPN. Using a VPN to change the server or play Free Fire is a bit risky because Garena does not allow users to use VPN while playing the game.
To make your work a lot easier, we will explain both methods one by one.
- First, download a VPN from Google Play Store and install it on your phone.
- Open Free Fire and go to the Settings
- There, you will have to go to the Basic tab and clear the cache.
- Now, open the VPN that you have just installed on your phone.
- Launch Garena Free Fire and log in via the Guest account.
- Now, you notice that your server has been changed.
The second method does not need you to install a VPN on your phone. If you don’t want to use a VPN to get your server changed in Free Fire then follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- Open Free Fire and go to the Settings.
- Tap on the Language tab and select the Indonesia language.
- Now, you will have to log out and quit the game.
- Open Free Fire again and use the Guest account to log in to the game.
- You will be asked to select the region that you want to log into — India and Indonesia.
- In our case, we will select Indonesia.
- Now, you can see that our region has been changed to Indonesia.
That’s everything you need to know about Free Fire servers and how to change servers with and without VPN in Free Fire.