There is a new OB31 Advance Server for users in Garena Free Fire. These servers are specially made for players so that they can test and use the new builds. Advance servers such as this usually come out prior to major game updates. The same is the case for the game this time around. Registrations have opened up and you can now get access to OB31. Let’s find out how to do just that.
How to register for Garena Free Fire OB31 Advance Server?
- To register for the OB31 Advance Server, you will first have to visit ff-advance.ff.garena.com.
- Once you are here, you will have to click on the Login Facebook option. This will give you sign-in options for the server.
- After having logged in using Facebook, players will be asked to fill out a form.
- In this form you will have to fill in your name, working email and working phone number.
- Once this step is complete, all you have to do is click on the “Join Now” button on the screen.
- This will complete the registration process for the Garena Free Fire OB31 Advance Server.
If you are one of the players who are keen to join the OB31 server, time is of the essence. There will be a limited number of seats available for this new server. So, the sooner you fill up the form, the faster you get in. Also, to access the Advance Server, you will receive an activation code on your email ID. Without this code you will not be able to login. The server will open on 18 November 2021 and be live till 25 November 2021. Any progress you make here won’t get transferred when the update rolls out.
This is everything you need to know about the Garena Free Fire OB31 Advance Server. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Play Garena Free Fire Online Without Downloading It.