Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has finally been released for Android users and fans have been enjoying it with their friends. We all know how fun it is to play BGMI with friends.
To make a lot of friends, sometimes we end up adding the wrong people to our squad. Since the process of adding friends in BGMI is quite simple, everyone tends to have plenty of in-game friends.
Also Read | How To Buy BGMI UC Using Paytm & Get Discount
Numerous BGMI players have recently been asking how to unfriend in BGMI and if that’s you then look no further as we have a guide explaining the same in the easiest way possible.
BGMI Remove Friends Guide – 2022
Removing friends in Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is straightforward. If you don’t know the entire process then don’t worry, we have got your back.
- First, open BGMI on your phone.
- Once the game is fully loaded, go to the ‘Friends Tab’, which can be found on the left side of the screen.
- When you tap on it, you will a list of all friends that you have in BGMI.
- Tap on the three Horizontal lines shown in the above picture. When you do this, two options will appear on the screen — Batch Manage and Block List.
- You will have to tap on the Batch Manage option. When you do so, you will see all of your friends.
- To unfriend friends in BGMI, you simply need to select the friends as shown in the above picture. Notably, you can select multiple people at the same time.
- Once you have selected friends that you want to remove from BGMI then you will have to tap on the Delete option.
- When you tap on the Delete option, a pop-up window will appear on the screen, confirming whether you want to delete your BGMI friends or not.
- If you want to remove that friend in BGMI then tap on the OK button.
That’s everything you need to know about how to unfriend in Battlegrounds Mobile India.