Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has a plethora of outfits and gun skins that players can buy using its in-game currency, Unknown Cash (UC). For the unversed, UC is something that can’t be obtained without spending real money in BGMI. Since purchasing UC in BGMI is not feasible for all, there are tons of players who often search for alternate ways to buy outfits and other in-game items in the game.
If you are looking for ways to buy BGMI in-game items for free then you have come to the right place. In this guide, we will talk about Battle Points (BP), which you can use to purchase outfits, guns, emotes, and other in-game materials for free. Unlike UC, players are not required to spend real money to get BP in BGMI.
Yes, you read that right! There are multiple ways that can be used to obtain BP in BGMI. If you don’t know what these methods are then keep reading this post.
Table of Contents
How To Get BP In BGMI For Free?
As we have mentioned above, players can earn BP in Battlegrounds Mobile India in numerous ways. To make your work easier, we have mentioned each and every method one by one.
Login Daily & Complete Mission
The first and easiest method requires players to log in to BGMI and complete a couple of missions. Once you logged into the game, you simply need to head over to the Mission section. When you go there, you will get an option to ‘Collect’. To earn BP in BGMI, you simply need to tap on the Collect button.
When you tap on the Collect button, you will get multiple rewards including BP. You can see the rewards in the above picture that I have got by simply log in to the game.
Complete RP Challenge
Similar to the previous one, you will have to go to the Mission section and then tap on the RP Challenge. In this section, you will be asked to complete a particular mission in modes available in BGMI. Once you are done completing the mission, you will get an option to collect rewards.
There are multiple Achievements available in BGMI. Whenever you complete an achievement, your Achievement points will be increased. Besides Achievements Points, you are given numerous rewards including BP.
These are some ways that you can use and earn a lot of Battle Points in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Once you have accumulated enough BP, you can use it to buy the desired outfits and in-game materials in BGMI.
How To Buy Outfits In BGMI Using BP?
Spending or using BP in BGMI is pretty simple. However, if you don’t know the procedure then follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, open Battlegrounds Mobile India on your phone.
- Tap on the Crate icon located in the extreme top right corner of the screen. (see above picture)
- There, you will have to tap on the Soldier’s Crate tab. This tab has a lot of exclusive items such as outfits, costumes, masks, and more.
- To open a crate in BGMI, you will have to spend 700 BP for the first time. Notably, the cost of opening a crate keeps increasing. When you open the second crate, you will have to spend 1400 BP.
- Whenever you open a crate, an outfit will be added to your inventory.
- If you want to change the structure of your face and hair, you will need to spend 1K BP and 500 BP, respectively.
- Once you have successfully purchased an in-game item using BP, you will have to go to inventory and equip it.
How To Turn BP Into Silver Fragments In BGMI?
Once you have successfully purchased an in-game item with the help of BP in BGMI, you can convert it into Silver Fragments. If you don’t know how it is used then follow the given steps:
- Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
- Open inventory
- Select the outfit that you have got using BP
- Once selected, you will have to click on the Up Arrow.
- When you click on it, a bunch of options will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Dismantle option.
- Now, you will have to select additional items.
- Once selected, you will have to click on the Dismantle option.
- When you click on it, a new window will appear on the screen informing you of the number of Silver Fragment you will get by dismantling the selected items.
- If you are willing to convert your items into Silver Fragments, click on the OK button.
- You have successfully dismantled your in-game items and received Silver Fragments in BGMI.
That’s everything you need to know about Battle Points in Battlegrounds Mobile India.