Krafton has officially released Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) update 1.5.0 APK on Google Play Store on July 13th, 2021. Those who want to download the latest version of BGMI can download it from Google Play Store and TapTap.
Since update 1.5 has just launched on Google Play Store, there are tons of fans who have been having a hard time updating their game from the official source. When this happens, they opt for third-party websites that provide both APK and OBB files for free.
If you are having trouble downloading the latest version of BGMI from the Play Store, you can download it from TapTap by clicking on this link. If you don’t want to download BGMI update 1.5 APK from any third-party websites then keep reading this post as we will provide a direct download link to BGMI’s latest update.
BGMI Update 1.5 APK Direct Download Links
The developer of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has added a lot of new features and mechanics to the game, which has left millions of fans quite excited about update 1.5.
Before we provide direct download links for BGMI update 1.5, let me tell you that there are two versions of the game available right now — Normal Version and Small/Compressed Version.
You can download the preferred version of BGMI Update 1.5 by clicking on the following links:
How To Install BGMI 1.5 Update On Android Phones
Installing the latest version of BGMI is pretty simple. All you need to do is follow the given steps:
- Download the preferred version of BGMI update 1.5 by clicking on the above links.
- Once downloaded, navigate the downloaded file and tap on it to start the installation process.
- Make sure you have enabled ‘Install From Unknow Sources’ on your phone before you start the installation process.
- Once installed, launch BGMI and download the preferred Resource Pack.
- Once done, restart the game and enjoy it to the fullest.
If you are having any difficulty installing the game, I advise you to re-download the file and repeat the same process.