Google Pay has fast become a preferred method of sending or accepting payment in India. Users even get rewards for their transactions while using the app. The app keeps a track of all the transactions made by all users. However, if users do not want this data stored, they can choose to delete their transaction history from Google Pay.
We have provided a simple, step-by-step guide for users that can help them delete their transaction history from the app.
Google Pay: How To Delete Transaction History?
Users can follow the instructions given below to delete their transaction history from GPay.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Go to the official Google website.
- Log in to the registered Google account.
- Select the Data and Privacy option after clicking on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, users can go to the History Settings option.
- Here, they can select the Web and App Activity option and them the Manage All web & app activity option under it.
- Click on the three vertical lines on the search bar and choose the Other Google Activity option.
- After this, select the Manage Activity option under Google Pay experience.
- User will see a a number of option for Delete. They can select any option from last hour, last day, all time, or custom range. If users do not want to delete all transaction history, they can choose the custom range to input specific duration.
- After selecting the appropriate option, users can select Delete.
- This will remove all their transaction history from GPay. However, it might take up to 12 hours for the changes to reflect.
That is everything that users need to know to delete their transaction history from Google Pay. For more Tech & App related content, check out Spotify: How To Delete Playlist?