Many Apex Legend players launch the game on Steam and log in using the wrong username and password (Dummy account) and are unable to unlink it now. Don’t worry as you aren’t alone in this. You can fix this issue and log out of Apex Legends on Steam by following a few easy, simple steps. Though you cannot do it from steam, you can take EA’s help to sail through this.
Check out the steps written in the guide below to logout or unlink your Apex Legends account on Steam. So without any further ado, let us get started with the same.
Steps To Log Out Of Your Apex Legends Account On Steam:
Here is a complete step-by-step guide to unlink your Apex Legends Origin account on Steam.
- Search for EA Help or click on the link to get there.
- Now Scroll down and find ‘Select a topic’ and click on ‘Manage my account’.
- A new sub-menu will appear on your screen. Click on ‘Delete Account’ and press the ‘Select Contact Option’ below it.
- Click on the Login button on your next screen to login into your EA account.
- On the next screen, type “Unlink Steam Account” and click on the request live chat to speak to customer care to log out from Apex Legends on Steam.
- The operator will assist you within a few minutes and the process will be completed in 5 minutes. Close the page and launch Apex Legends again on steam and now login using the correct username and password.
Here we come to the end of our guide on how to log out of Apex Legends on Steam. Follow the steps closely to unlink your account successfully. While you are here, click on the link and check out our other article on best pro 4 finger claw settings for Apex Legends Mobile.