Are you having difficulty opening YouTube on Roku devices? If your answer is YES then don’t worry, you have come to the right place. There are tons of users who have been struggling to open YouTube on Roku and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered. In this post, we will explain multiple ways to fix this issue.
Roku allows users across the world to stream their favorite TV shows, movies, or Live TV shows. Besides offering these shows on a big screen, users can use popular video streaming software such as YouTube on Roku as well. There are plenty of Roku users who have recently been searching for ways to fix the ‘YouTube is not working on Roku’ error.
How To Fix YouTube Not Working on Roku?
Fixing YouTube Not Working on Roku TV is pretty simple. There are multiple ways that can be used to fix this issue. Without any further ado, let’s learn about each method one by one.
The first and foremost fix that we have for you requires getting your system upgraded. If you don’t know to upgrade your System on Roku TV then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, turn on Roku TV and navigate the Settings option.
- In the Settings tab, you will have to scroll down until you see an option called ‘System’.
- When you go to the System tab, you will have to search for ‘System Update‘.
- In the ‘System Update’ tab, click on the ‘Check Now‘ option.
- Doing this will check whether a new Software update is available or not.
- Once you have successfully updated the Software, you will have to head back to the home screen or Roku TV and open YouTube.
- Now, you can open YouTube on Roku TV without any interruption.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix YouTube not working on Roku in 2021. As we have mentioned above, there are multiple ways to fix this issue. We will update more ways in the times to come. If you want to know more ways then be sure to visit this page from time to time as we will keep you updated with more methods in the future.