JioTV is a free Live TV streaming application that is free for Jio Users. With there being other platforms for live streaming out there, JioTV still gives them competition. JioTV app is only available or phones on Android and iOS devices. Read more to find how to watch JioTV on a PC or laptop!
JioCinema is something that is available for Smart TVs and even PC. JioTV has more than 800 channels and has them in 15+ languages. One of the best features of the app is that you can watch live shows and go back up to 7 days to watch the old episodes you missed out on.
There are two ways you can watch JioTv on PC. You can use an android emulator or you can get a Google Chrome Extension.
How to Watch JioTV On PC
Download Arc Welder Extension
This Google Chrome Extension allows you to download android APK files and run apps on your PC. This is how you can download Arc Welder Extension.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Search Arc Welder Extension on Google.
3. Open the chrome.google extension link.
4. Tap on Add to Chrome and the download will start.
5. Pin the extension on your tabs.
6. Right-click and select Test App
7. Download the JioTV apk file and add it to the ARC Welder.
8. Select Test and login with Jio ID.
Watch JioTV using Emulator
Using an android emulator to download apps on your PC or Laptop is the easiest way. You can simply download the best android emulator and watch JioTV. Follow these steps below:
1. Go to Bluestacks website.
2. Install Bluestacks Emulator.
3. Open BlueStacks and log in to your Google Play Store account.
4. Search JioTV and download the app.
5. Open JioTV and stream.
We hope these two easy ways to watch JioTV on PC and laptop help you stream your favorite shows. If you need more Android emulators for PC, read this.