Snapchat is an app where you can share images, videos, text with your friends and family. What makes Snapchat stand out from all the other messaging app is the infinite lenses, live map locations, mini in-games, and a lot of fun features that are hard to be found in one application.
Snapchat also comes with its unique features called SnapStreaks and Snapscores that keep people engaged in the app and bring the world one step closer. If you are new to Snapchat and want to know more about these unique features “Snapscore” then you are in right place.
In this article, we will help you understand what is Snapscore, how to check it, and how to increase it faster on Snapchat. So without any further ado let us get started with it!
What Is Snapscore On Snapchat?
Snapscore on Snapchat is a secret equation of the number of times a user sent or received a snap. It can vary from 0 to infinite depending on how active you are on the application. This score is mentioned on your profile under your username and can be viewed anytime by just clicking on the Profile icon.
How To Check Snapscore on Snapchat?
As we mentioned earlier it is very easy to check Snapscore on Snapchat. Follow the steps written below to check your Snapscore!
- Go to the main menu and open Snapchat.
- Click on the Profile icon or your avatar on the top left corner of your screen.
- Find your Snapcrore written below your username.
What Does SnapScore Do?
Snapscore is a virtual score that is similar to the Karma on Reddit. It used to reward users with Trophies that were added to the user’s profile but sadly it does not exist anymore. So basically you can make the Snapscore on Snapchat just for a sake of fun or to track your journey on it.
There are many people who find it fun or interesting to make this virtual score and keep track of the same. If you also find it engaging and fun and want to increase your Snapscore on Snapchat then we have a few tips and tricks for you. Read further o now how to increase your Snapscore on Snapchat faster.
Tips To Increase Snapscore:
- Send as many snaps as you can send.
- Add new friends and start a Snapchat Streak with them to receive snaps from them
- Make sure you open every snap that you receive.
- Record multiple snaps and send them to everyone.
- Add snaps to your stories.
- Add all the celebrity accounts to your account.
- Prefer writing a message on the snap rather than sending it as a Direct Message.
This is all you need to know about Snapscore and ways to increase the same. Check out another article on how to get a Snapstreak back on Snapchat.