There are hundreds of videos available on YouTube explaining how to PlayIt (PDisk) videos on PC and Laptop but none of them provides the information that users have been looking for. In our previous, we have already explained how anyone can download movies and video clips from PDisk links on both Android and PC.
When we come to know that there are thousands of our readers who still don’t know how to play and watch PlayIt (PDisk) videos on Windows 7,8, and 10, we decided to create a guide explaining the entire process in the easiest way possible.
Before we explain the procedure, let me tell you that there is no official PlayIt or Pdisk software available for Windows. If you want to use it on a PC on Laptop, you will have to use it via Android emulators like BlueStack, NoxPlayer, and others.
How To Play And Watch PlayIt (PDisk) Videos on PC and Laptop
It is a bit complicated process but you will be able to watch PlayIt (PDisk) videos on your PC and Laptop after following the given steps:
- First, install an Android Emulator on your PC. If you don’t have it installed on your PC, click on this link
- Once installed, launch it and search for the Google Play Store application and open it
- Search for PlayIt video player on Google Play Store and install it
- Once installed, you will have to navigate and click on the Media Manager.
- In Media Manager, you will have to click on the “Import From Windows” option and import the Pdisk video that you want to play on PlayIt players.
- Once imported, you can play the video on Play It. You can see the above picture of the PlayIt player.
That’s everything you need to know about how to play or watch PlayIt (PDisk) videos on PC and Laptop.