Instagram Reels are a fun way to share small videos with your followers and subscribers. As Instagram ventures into more video specific content, it is the right time for content creators to create unique Reels for their profile. While it is very easy to create Instagram Reels from your mobile device, it is also possible to do so through your desktop. Let us find out more below.
How To Create Instagram Reels On Desktop?
The process of creating Instagram Reels on your desktop is relatively simple once you understand the basics. You can follow the step-by-step guide below to get started.
- Go to the Instagram site from your desktop browser and sign-in.
- Tap on the Create option on the left side of the screen.
- Upload the video reel that you want to share. You will have to edit the reel previously as it is not possible to make any changes to the video at this step. In addition, you will also have to add any music you want through editing. It is not possible to choose music for your Instagram reels through the desktop browser like on Android or iOS. Make sure that the video is in 9:16 aspect ratio to avoid cropping.
- You can now trim the video, select a cover photo, write a caption, and add location to upload.
- Follow the prompts to trim the video, select a cover photo, write a caption, add location to upload. The video will be directly uploaded as an Instagram Reels.
- You can also use the Inssist Chrome Extension to create and upload reels on Instagram.
This is how you can create Instagram Reels from your desktop. We hope this guide was helpful for you. For more Instagram related content, check out these Free Instagram Story Saver Tools To Save Instagram Stories.