India has finally started its thirdCoronavirus vaccination phase, which is scheduled to begin on May 1, 2021. The Cowin Vaccination registration has already started on April 28, 2021 and millions of people have already registered through Co-WIN website or Aarogya Setu App.
According to reports, more than 1.3 crore citizens have already registered for Co-WIN vaccination. Ever since the registration kicked off, there are millions of Indian who have been wondering how to register for COWIN Vaccination.
Reaching out to millions of people, the official handle of Aarogya Setu confirmed that people above 18-year old can register for CO-Win vaccination through Aarogya Setu App, UMANG App and Cowin website from April 28, 2021.
If you don’t know how to register for CoWIN vaccination then don’t worry, we have got you covered. In this post, we will teach you how to register for COVID-19 Vaccine online through multiple ways
How To Register For Covid- 19 Vaccaine Online on COWIN Website?
Getting yourself registered on CoWIN platform is too simple. If you don’t know how to get it done then follow the given steps:
- Visit the official CoWIN website.
- Click on the option to ‘Register/Sign in yourself
- Enter your Mobile number and click on GET OTP
- Maximum four people can register from one phone number.
- Now, submit all personal details such as name, gender, DOB and Photo proof.
- Once submitted, click on the Register.
- When you successfully registered, you will get an appointment. When you click on the option of schedule, you will have to input the PIN Code to see all the centres where vaccination is on in the mentioned area.
- After selecting the centre, date and time of vaccination, you will have to click on the Confirm button.
- That’s it. You have successfully registered for Covid-19 vaccine online through CoWIN website.
CoWIN Vaccine Registration Guide: How To Register Using Aarogya Setu
To register for CoWIN vaccination through Aarogya Setu App, you will need to follow the given steps:
- Download and Install Aarogya Setu App, if you don’t have.
- Open it and click on the CoWIN tab.
- Select the vaccination registration and provide all the required informations such as phone number to get an OTP.
- Inster the received OTP and verify. This will take you to the page where registration for vaccination is being done.
- Now, you will have to follow the same steps that we have mentioned above for registering on the CoWIN platform.
CoWIN Vaccine Registration Guide: How To Register Using UMANG APP
The process of getting yourself registerd for CoWIN Vaccination through UMANG Application is same as Aarogya Setu App.
To register CoWIN Vaccination Registration, you will have to follow the same steps that we mentioned above.
That’s everything you need to know about how to register for COVID-19 vaccine online in India.