PGSharp is a third-party application that can be installed using Bluestacks for PC that help us to play games like Pokemon Go. Pokemon Go is a popular game that involves extensive traveling in search of pokemon. PGSharp is a tool that redirects your computer GPS and allows you to play these types of games on a PC. If you are looking for a way to Play Pokemon Go using PGSharp then here is a step-by-step guide for you.
How To Download PGSharp And Use It To Play Pokemon Go?
PGSharp is a free tool that anyone can download online. Downloading it is way easier than you could ever think. Here are all the steps for you to download PGSharp on your PC.
- Open any browser on your PC and search for the PGSharp tool
- Click on the first link that appears in front of you. A new window will appear, click on the download button to download it successfully on your device.
- Now download Blustacks version 5 by following similar steps and installing the zip file.
- Open Blustacks and Save or install PGsharp on it.
- Now search for Pokemon Go in Bluestacks and install it.
- And now log in to the game and play your favorite Pokemon Go using PGSharp on your PC.
NOTE: Make sure you log in to Pokemon Go using your Facebook or any other login ID as Bluestacks or PGSharp does not accept and work on Google ID as of now.
Is It Safe To Use PGSharp To Play Pokemon Go?
We cannot comment if it’s an authentic tool to tweak your locations and play Pokemon Go on your PC using PGSharp. You can still download and use it at your own risk. Because if developers of Pokemon Gpo will ever happen to come across this activity they might ban your ID from the game.