Mobile Legends Bang Bang (MLBB) has just got a new update, adding plenty of new items, mechanics, and characters to the game. Unfortunately, there are plenty of MLBB players who have been having an issue that prevents them to update the game. If you too are curious to update Mobile Legends Bang Bang but are having an update problem while downloading the resource pack then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Having an update problem while downloading the latest Mobile Legends Bang Bang update is not a new thing. Yes, it happens whenever the devs drop a new update. If you can’t wait to update MLBB on your phone then don’t worry, we have brought to you a bunch of possible solutions that could fix this issue.
How To Fix Mobile Legends Bang Bang Update Problem In 2021?
There are multiple ways that can be used to fix the Mobile Legends Update problem. To make your work easier and fix this frustrating issue, we will explain all methods one by one.
Clear Cache and Data
The developers of Mobile Legends Bang Bang have finally dropped the much-awaited update on September 21st, 2021 as they had promised. There is no denying that the update is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store but people across the world are getting not an option to update their game to the latest version.
When you encounter Mobile Legends update problem while updating your game to the latest version of the game, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to Setting
- Tap on Apps option
- Search for Mobile Legends Bang Bang
- Clear Cache and Data
- Once done, go to Google Play Store and Apple App Store and search for Mobile Legends Bang Bang
- You will get an option ‘Update’
- Tap on it to download the latest version of the game.
- That’s It.
Uninstall And Reinstall Mobile Legends
If the above-mentioned method did not work for you then you should uninstall Mobile Legends from your phone and reinstall it from Google Play Store. That’s the easiest option to fix the Mobile Legends update problem if you have a reliable internet connection.
Download Mobile Legends From TapTap
There are plenty of players who have been complaining that they are not able to download the latest version of Mobile Legends from the Google Play Store. If you too are one of them then you must download the game from a third-party store called TapTap. If you don’t know how to download the latest version of MLBB from TapTap then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Download and install TapTap store on your phone.
- Once installed, open it on your device
- Type Mobile Legends Bang Bang into the search bar.
- Now, you will get an option to download the game for both Android and iOS Device.
- Select the preferred option and download the game.
- Once downloaded, enable the ‘Install from unknown source’ option on your phone.
- Once enabled, install the game.
- Once installed, tap on the application to enjoy the latest version of the game.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the Mobile Legends update problem in 2021. If you are still having Mobile Legends can’t update on an Android device then do let us know in the comment section below.