XBOX One users might face an error that will display a Black Screen directly. This is a common bug in which the screen will just go blank and you won’t be able to see anything displayed. Luckily, this is also easy to fix and usually doesn’t prove to be the game-breaking issue that it is. So, scroll down and have a look at how to fix the Blank Screen error on Xbox one.
How to fix XBOX One Black Screen Error?
- The very first thing that you can do is perform a hard reset.
- To do this just hold down the X button on the controller.
- Wait for the console to shut down completely.
- Now, unplug the console cable from the back.
- After this wait for a couple of minutes.
- Plug the console back in and restart it.
- You should have successfully fixed the XBOX One Blank Screen Error.
- This step should also fix the glitch screen and green screen error.
Factory Reset to fix XBOX One Black Screen Error
If the above step doesn’t work the only thing that is left is to perform a factory reset. You can do this with the following steps:
- Press the X button on the controller to open the main menu.
- Now, go to Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
- Select the Reset Console button.
- Choose the Reset and remove everything option.
- This will completely remove everything from the console and leave you with a blank slate.
This will successfully fix the Black Screen Error on your console. However, do note that this step will completely remove all your data.
This is everything that you will need to know about how to fix the XBOX One Black Screen Error. Here at Games Adda, we cover all your favorite games, so do have a look at our Gaming Guides.