In a battle-royale game like PUBG Mobile, Sensitivity settings play a crucial role. Whenever we play PUBG Mobile or BGMI, we want to become a winner but it is not possible without having the best sensitivity settings. The best thing about PUBG Mobile is it does have an option to change your sensitivity settings by using a code-shared by renowned players like Jonathan, Mortal, Mivi, and others.
If you want to learn how to enter the PUBG Mobile sensitivity settings code and use the settings used by pro players then you are in the right place. This post will not only teach you how to use sensitivity settings code in PUBG Mobile but also drop a list of pro-players codes that you can use right now.
Without any further ado, lets’ take a look:
Scout’s PUBG Mobile Sensitivity Settings Code
Whenever we talk about the best PUBG Mobile players, the first name that comes to our mind is Scout and a lot of players want to play like him. If you too want to use the sensititiy settings that he uses while playing PUBG Mobile then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Before we share with you Scout’s PUBG Mobile sensitity settings code, let me tell you that he is a 4-finger claw player and has inspired hundreds of streamers across the country. The settings that makes him unique is he uses the Gyroscope feature.
Here is the control setup that Scout uses to play PUBG Mobile:
Camera sensitivity settings:
- 3rd person camera (free look): 129%
- Camera (free look): 120%
- 1st person camera (free look): 84%
- 3rd person no scope: 120%
- 1st person no scope: 125%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim assist: 46%
- 2x scope: 46%
- 3x scope: 27%
- 4x scope: 17%
- 6x scope: 13%
- 8x scope: 10%
ADS sensitivity settings:
- 3rd person no scope: 135%
- 1st person no scope: 134%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim assist: 60%
- 2x scope: 60%
- 3x scope: 40%
- 4x scope: 30%
- 6x scope: 13%
- 8x scope: 11%
Gyroscope sensitivity settings:
- 3rd person no scope: 220%
- 1st person no scope: 220%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim assist: 300%
- 2x scope: 300%
- 3x scope: 240%
- 4x scope: 232%
- 6x scope: 64%
- 8x scope: 40%
- Scout PUBG Mobile Sensitivity Settings Code — 6916-3351-6319-2902-070
Scout PUBG Mobile ID
The PUBG Mobile ID of Scout is — 5144286984.
How to Use PUBG Mobile Sensitivity Code?
Using PUBG Mobile sensitivity settings code is straightforward. If you don’t know the process then follow the below mentioned steps:
- Launch PUBG Mobile on your phone.
- Go to Sensitivity tab located in the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Layout Management’.
- Tap on the ‘Search Method’ option.
- In a new window, you will have to enter the above mentioned code.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about PUBG Mobile Sensitivity Settings code.