Royal Match is a free-to-play match 3 game with thousands of levels. You are assigned to help King Robert renovate his palace while also getting to compete in events such as King’s Cup, Sky Race, Team Battle, and Lightning Rush. Teams are an important part of the gameplay experience. If you want to know how you can become a Team Leader in Royal Match, this guide is for you.
How To Become A Team Leader In Royal Match?
There are two ways to become a Team Leader in Royal Match. Either you can create your own team and automatically be the leader or you can be assigned the leader position by the leader of a group. We have explained the process for both of these steps below.
Create A New Team
When you create a new team, you are the leader of the team by default. To create a new team, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Teams section.
- Click on the Create option.
- Fill in all the required details like the Team Name, Description, Team Type, Required Level, and Team Logo.
- Click on create to form your new team. This will require you to spend 100 coins.
While this option automatically assigns you as the leader, it is only effective if you know players that are willing to join your team. Otherwise, you will be stuck with an inactive team.
Be Assigned Co-Leader
Another way to become a Team Leader in Royal Match is by requesting the team leader of your team to make you Co-Leader. If you are a team leader that wants to assign a Co-Leader, you can follow the steps below.
- Select the name of the player that you want to make the Co-Leader.
- Choose the Co-Leader option.
- Once you have selected this option, the player will be a Co-Leader of the group. This player will have the same access as you. This means that the player will be able to change the team description and the level required to join the team. In addition, the player will also be able to respond to join requests, remove team members from the team, and set the team status.
This is how you can become a Team Leader in Royal Match. We hope that this guide was helpful to you. For more guides related to the game, check out How To Get Free Lives In Royal Match?