Similar to PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India, players can also create and join clans in Raid: Shadow Legends. There are thousands of people who have been playing this game for months but they don’t actually know how to join and create a clan in Raid Shadow Legends and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
In this post, we will break down everything about Raid: Shadow Legends clan, including how to create, join and leave in the simplest way possible.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to create a clan in Raid: Shadow Legends
Creating a clan in Raid: Shadow Legends is pretty simple. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the given steps:
Note: You will have to shell out 250 Gems to create a clan in the game.
- Tap on the ‘Clans’ button, which you can find at the bottom of the screen in the City.
- There, you will have to ‘Create Clan’ button. Doing this will take you to the clan creation page.
- Once you get there, you will have to select a name that you want your clan to be known.
- Next, you will have to select a Clan tag and then select the primary language of the clan.
- Once selected, click on the ‘Confirm’ button to complete the process.
- That’s it. You have successfully created a clan in Raid Shadow Legends.
How to leave a clan In Raid Shadow Legends
Similar to WhatsApp or Facebook groups, sometimes we get tired of our current clan and wish to join others and create our own clan in Raid Shadow Legends.
A lot of players who want to leave a clan in the game but they don’t know the process of the same and if that’s you then follow the given steps:
- To leave a clan in Raid: Shadow Legends, tap on the Clans button and select the ‘Members’ tab, which can be found on the left side of the screen of the clan tab.
- Find your name in the list and tap on it.
- There, you will get the option ‘Leave Clan’.
- You simply need to tap on the OK button to leave the clan.
- That’s it. You have successfully left the clan in RSL..
How to find and join a clan in RSL
There are plenty of benefits of joining a clan in Raid Shadow Legends but the question is how to find a clan in the game.
To join a clan in RSL, click on the Clans button and find a clan that you would want to join in the list of clans. Once found, tap on the ‘Apply To Join’ option, which can be found on the right side of the screen.
Once applied, you will have to wait until your invitation is accepted by the admin of that clan. You would not become a part of the clan until your invitation is accepted.
If they reject your invitation, you will have to search for another clan and follow the same process. You can apply for multiple clans at the same time.
Can you delete a clan in RSL?
Yes, you can delete a clan in Raid Shadow Legends until your clan does not have any member except you. If anyone has joined your clan, you can’t delete a clan in the game.
If you want to leave the clan, all you need to do is assign a new leader to control the clan.
That’s everything you need to know about the clan in Raid Shadow legends.