Almost two-month after launching Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI), Krafton has finally commenced pre-registration for its upcoming game, PUBG New State, for Indian users. Prior to India, Krafton had launched pre-registration for PUBG New State for other countries except China, and Vietnam.
Similar to BGMI, Krafton has not mentioned a word about PUBG New State’s iOS version. If anything to go by the same pattern that have followed for BGMI, the iOS users will be able to download PUBG New State directly. Yes, they would not need to pre-register for the game.
Since Krafton has officially kick-started pre-registration for PUBG New State, there are tons of fans who have been wondering how to pre-register and download it on Android phones. If you too are having trouble pre-registering the game in India then don’t worry, we have you covered.
Here Are Steps To Pre-register For PUBG New State
The reason why everyone wants pre-register for PUBG New State is the developer promised to provide Limited Vehicle Skin (Permanent) to every player who completes the pre-registration process.
To pre-register for PUBG New State, players will have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Type ‘PUBG New State’ into the search bar. You can also visit the page by clicking on this link.
- Now, tap on the Pre-Register button.
- When you do so, a new dialogue box will appear on the screen asking you whether you want the game to be automatically downloaded when launched or not.
- If you want it to be downloaded when launched, tap on ‘Install when available’.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to pre-register for PUBG New State on Android phones. While you are here, you may also like to download its APK and OBB files. If YES then click on the link.