Fire Emblem: Three Houses is an action RPG that is scheduled to release soon. In the game, players can battle across Fódlan and choose their own future. There are multiple playable characters in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
Since the game is yet to be released we may get some last-minute surprises but for the moment there are 30+ playable characters in the game. We have compiled a list of all these characters below.
Playable Characters In Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
We have compiled a list of all the playable characters in the game that have been revealed so far. Playable characters may vary depending on the path players choose to take.
There are two main protagonists in the game.
- Shez: An ambitious mercenary who will later join the Black Eagles, Blue Lions or Golden Deer as a student.
- Byleth: A professor at the Garreg Mach Monastery, Byleth has the Crest of Flames and can wield the Sword of the Creator.
There are 11 playable characters in the Scarlet Blaze path. These are the members of The Black Eagles in the game.
- Edelgard: The leader of the Black Eagles, Edelgard has a a Minor Crest of Seiros and uses axes as her weapon of choice.
The Azure Gleam path in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes has 9 playable characters.
- Dimitri: The leader of the Blue Lions, Dimitri has a Minor Crest of Blaiddyd and uses Lances as his main weapon.
The Golden Wildfire path contains 9 playable characters.
- Claude: The leader of the Golden Deer, Claude uses bows as his main weapon.
- Yuri: The leader of the Ashen Wolves, Yuri is currently the only one to have the Crest of Aubin. He is a main character in the side story Cindered Shadows.
These are all the playable characters in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. For more content related to the game, check out Is There Permadeath In Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes?