Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous is an isometric role-playing game developed by a Russian studio called Owlcat Games. The game has plenty of puzzles and events to complete. One of them is Defender’s Heart basement lever puzzle.
There are many who already reached the Defender’s Heart where you will find Lever puzzle in Pathfinder: Wrath of The Righteous are currently having difficulty solving this puzzle and if that’s you then look no further as we have you covered.
What is Defender’s Heart Lever Puzzle In Pathfinder: Wrath of The Righteous?
Defender’s Heart Lever Puzzle is a puzzle that players will come across at the very beginning of the game. All players can find it in Kenabres in the game which is a building with a stone wall.
This building is also known as the base of the Pathfinder. Try and interact with NPC’s to get prior tips about how to complete Lever Puzzle in Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous.
How To Solve Lever Puzzle in Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous?
- First head to the Defender’s basement in the game.
- Look for levers around the basement as soon as you enter the basement and remember their locations. Do not hurry to pull it as you got to pull the levers in order to complete the puzzle.
- The first lever is located under the torch on the wall.
If the lever is turned down towards your character, it means you have already unlocked the 1st lever.
- But if the lever is turned up or towards the boxes then you got to worry about it as now you will have to find second levers to complete the puzzle.
- Lever number three is located on one of the pillars of the Defender’s basement. So look around and find it on one of the pillars and turn it on!
- Once you turn all the three levers down the lever puzzle is completed. You are free to move towards the next puzzle in the game.
That’s everything you need to know about the Lever Puzzle in Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous. Check another article on how to download Bum Simulator for Android!