Lost Light is an Action game, which has finally been launched for Android, iOS, and PC users. Since the game has just been launched globally, a lot of fans are struggling to download Lost Light on PC, Android, and iOS devices. If you too are having the same issue then don’t worry, we have you covered.
Before we explain how to download Lost Light on PC, Android and iOS, let me tell you that the game was scheduled to launch on January 12th, 2022. A lot of fans are complaining that they are not finding Lost Light on Google Play Store or Apple Store and if that’s you then look no further as we have a guide explaining how to download this newly released game on Android, IOS, and PC.
This post will explain multiple methods to download Lost Light and one of them needs you to visit a third-party site called TapTap. If you don’t know how to download your favorite game from TapTap then keep reading this post.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Download Lost Light From TapTap?
Here are a few simple steps that you will need to follow:
- First, download and install the TapTap application on your device (if you have not downloaded it yet)
- To download the TapTap app, click on this link.
- Once installed, launch it on your device.
- Type ‘Lost Light’ into the search
- Select the game and then tap on the Download button. You can also download the APK by clicking on this link.
- Before you start the downloading process, make sure you have enough empty storage on your device because the size of its APK is around 2GB.
- Once downloaded, you can install it by simply tapping on the APK file.
- Once installed, log in to the game using your account and enjoy the game.
- That’s it.
How To Download Lost Light on PC?
There are two ways that you can use to download and play Lost Light on PC. If you are curious to know what these two methods are and how they work then you must keep reading this post.
Download PC Version
Unlike Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, and BGMI, the developers of this game launched Lost Light’s PC version as well. Yes, if you want to explore the game on a bigger screen then you will have to download its PC edition from Lost Light’s official site.
Once you are on the site, you will see the ‘PC Version’ option. When you click on it, its .exe file will automatically start downloading.
Once downloaded, you will have to click on it to begin the installation process and then follow the onscreen instructions until the game is completely installed on your PC. Once done, you can enjoy Lost Light on your PC.
Since Lost Light’s Android and iOS version is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store, you can use an emulator like BlueStacks to play the game on PC as well. If you don’t know how this process works then follow the given steps:
- First, Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete Google sign-in process to access Google Play Store.
- Once signed in, search for Lost Light on Play Store and download and install the game.
- Once installed, click on the Lost Light icon on the home screen to enjoy the game on PC.
- That’s it.
Note: Before you start the installation process, I recommend you check the minimum and recommended system requirements of Lost Light.
Lost Light System Requirements
To run Lost Light on PC smoothly, your system needs to meet the following requirements. If you don’t know what is its minimum or recommended system requirements then check this table out:
|OS: Windows 10 (or Windows That Has DirectX 11)||OS: Windows 10 (or Windows that has DirectX 11 installed)|
|CPU: Intel Corei3-10300||CPU: Intel Core i5-10400|
|RAM; 8GB or better||RAM: 16GB or better|
|Graphics Card: GTX 750||Graphics Card: GTX 1060|
That’s all you need to know about how to download Lost Light on Android, iOS, and PC.