Home » Gaming » Genshin Impact Welkin Moon

Genshin Impact: Blessing Of The Welkin Moon Rewards & More

Here is everything you need to know about Blessing of Welkin Moon subscription rewards!

Genshin Impact had launched several web events on the occasion of their anniversary for its millions of fans. “A Message In Time” is one of them launched by miHoYo that was active between 29 September 2021 to 7 October 2021. All lucky winners of this event were awarded the ‘Blessing Of Welking Moon’ subscription for a month.

There are plenty of users who want to know a lot about the ‘A Message In Time’ event and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.

Everything About Blessing OF Welkin Moon Subscription:

A Message In Time was a web event purely based on the luck of Genshin Players. From the number of players who participated in the event, only 10% of lucky players were selected and rewarded with the Blessing of Welkin Moon’s monthly subscription. The remaining 90% of players were just given 100,000 Mora.

Apart from the Blessing of Welkin Moon’s monthly subscription, the 10% lucky subscribers were rewarded with 300 Genesis Crystals. On top of that, they will also receive 90 Primogems for the next 30 days.

Though the Blessing of Welkin Moon event in Genshin Impact attracted all Free To Play players but the way random players were selected for the subscription was a little unfair and broke many players’ hope from miHoYo.

As random players were selected without any competition or quest, it is unfair for the remaining 90% of players who just rewarded Mora. This created a lot of disturbance in all Genshin Impact community and many of them took hold of Twitter and started ranting about this unfair reward system.

If you are also one of the players who could not get a Blessing Of Welking Moon subscription then we suggest you not lose hope and wait for the upcoming events in Genshin Impact. For more updates on Genshin Impact click on the link and get all the latest updates in the game.