Fortnite has just added yet another emote called Stuck in its item shop. The news of launching Stuck Emote in Fortnite has left tons of players stunned because the release comes merely a few days before the ongoing season is scheduled to come to an end.
As soon as the news of Fortnite adding Stuck emote to the game went viral on the internet, fans started searching for free ways to get it. If you too want to obtain this stunning emote then you are at the right place. In this post, we will explain how you can get the latest Fortnite emote for free.
How To Get Stuck Emote in Fortnite For Free?
The first and foremost thing is Stuck Emote is paid and players will have to shell out 500 V-bucks to get their hands on it. If you love this emote and want to buy it now but don’t know the process then follow the steps that we have mentioned below.
- First, launch Fortnite on your device.
- Go to Item Shop.
- Click on the Purchase option. (Make sure you have sufficient V-bucks in your inventory before you click on the Purchase option).
- Once you have successfully purchased the emote, a new window will appear on the screen confirming that you have acquired the emote.
- You can equip this emote by simply clicking on the ‘Equip’ button as shown in the above picture.
- If you don’t have money and want to get Stuck Emote in Fortnite then you will have to subscribe a YouTube channel called ‘ItsBen FN’. Yes, this channel is promising to give its five lucky subscribers to Emote Stuck for free.
- To get Stuck Emote for free, you will have to go to Main Lobby Menu>Settings>Can Receive Gifts>ON.
- If this option is not ON, you would not be able to get this emote for free.
That’s all you need to know about how to obtain Stuck Emote in Fortnite at no cost.