Here’s how to download Tekken 3 on Pc and Laptop easily. If you’re not familiar with the game or recently came across it, then here’s a quick summary for you. It is a fighting game and also the 3 part of the Tekken series. It is a legendary arcade game, originally released in 1997. Later on, in 1998 the game was successfully ported to the PlayStation platform. If you also want to experience the thrill of the Tekken 3 game and looking for ways to download it on your PC. Then go through the article below and you’ll find everything you need.
How To Download & Install Tekken 3 on PC/Laptop
Follow the steps to download & install Tekken 3 on a PC/Laptop.
- To enjoy the game on your PC you’ll first need to disable Windows Defender. By doing this you’ll be able to install the game without any interruption.
- In order to disable it, you’ll need to Navigate.
- Windows Settings>Update & Security>Open Windows Security>Virus & threat Protection>Manage Settings>Off Real-time Protection.
- After doing that, open your Browser and download Tekken 3 RAR file.
- And then, extract that file via WinRAR.
- After that, locate the folder and click on Tekken.reg file. Doing that will modify the game and get it ready to play. (If the file is already registered then just follow the next step)
- Then, simply click on the Tekken.bat file and your game will start instantly.
This is how you can download and install Tekken 3 on a PC, just by following simple steps. If you’re wondering about the system requirements, then scroll down and find out.
Also Read: Tekken 7 Tier List
Tekken 3 System Requirements
Here are the system requirements you’ll need to install and run Tekken 3 on your PC/Laptop smoothly.
- Operating System: Windows 7 to run the game smoothly.
- RAM– 1 GB RAM
- CPU– Pentium 4
- Hard Disk Space– 1 GB
This is all you need to know about how to download and play the game on Pc. However if you’re a mobile player and don’t know how to download Tekken 3 for Android mobile, then go on and find it out.