COD Mobile is a free-to-play shooter game that offers players a large variety of weapons and camos. While most weapons camos can either be earned or purchased in the game, the Diamond camo is particularly difficult to attain. This is because the Diamond Camo Skins are unlocked separately for each kind of weapon in CODM. Players have to fulfill different requirements to unlock it for their specific weapon of choice.
It requires a lot of skill to unlock the Diamond Camo for one weapon, let alone unlock each one. We have detailed how players can get the Diamond Camo for each weapon below.
How To Get Diamond Camo Skins In CODM?
Players will have to complete different challenges to unlock the Diamond Camo for their weapons. The specific challenge for each weapon can be found below. Once players complete that requirement, they will unlock the Diamond Camo for that weapon in CODM.
- Assault Rifles: 10 kills per match for 150 matches.
- SMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- Sniper Rifles: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- LMGs: 10 kills per match for 120 matches.
- Shotguns: 10 kills per match for 120 matches to get CODM Diamond Camo.
- Pistols: 10 kills per match for 80 matches.
- Melee: 500 total kills with each melee weapon.
- Launchers: 100 UAV takedowns with each launcher.
Players must keep in mind that they will have to unlock the Diamond Camo Skin in CODM for each weapon separately. For example, if a player has unlocked the Diamond Camo for the Assault Rifles, they can only apply it to one Assault Rifle. If they want to apply it to another one, they will have to redo the challenge for it. This is why it is best to use the weapon players want to unlock the Camo for until it is unlocked. Players will have to spend a long time playing the game to unlock the Diamond Camo. It is best to focus on unlocking the Diamond Camo for the weapons that players regularly use.
That is everything about the Diamond Camo in CODM. For more COD Mobile guides, check out COD Mobile: How To Get Data Defender?