Diablo 2 Resurrected is not just a simple reboot but adds a lot of detail to the source material Diablo 2. Since the release of the game, fans have bombarded the servers, and evidently, the servers weren’t able to handle it. It’s been days since Diablo 2 resurrected players are facing matchmaking and servers issues, and the developers have released an update to fix that. Here’s everything you need to know about the Diablo 2 Resurrected update launched on November 5, along with the official patch notes.
Diablo 2 Resurrected November 5 Update Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the latest update of Diablo 2 Resurrected
- Updated the game client to be able to scale the rate at which players can join and create games based on server capacity
- Added in-game messaging to communicate how much time is left before a player can join or create another game
- Added join/create game rate refunding so that if a player joins a game that is full, in addition to other cases, they will now be able to immediately try to join another game rather than being limited
- Fixed a crash caused by the Amazon when using Arctic Blast
- Fixed crashes that could occur when a user quits the game
- Fixed crashes relating to exiting the queue to play offline
- Fixed crash that could occur when fighting Baal
- Fixed crash that could occur when playing in legacy mode for extended periods of time
- Fixed performance issue while playing in legacy mode in Furnace of Pain
- Fixed an issue where Friend Lists wouldn’t show player location information correctly
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Game Settings’ tab label would show as blank in non-English languages
- Miscellaneous localization string updates
With so many bugs and matchmaking issues, an update to fix it was long-awaited, and it’s finally here. Hopefully, the update will smoothen the matchmaking process for Diablo 2 Resurrected players.
That’s all for this one, for more such news, tips, and tricks, stick around at Gamesadda.