The PPSH-41 is a popular submachine gun added in Call Of Duty Mobile 2022 Season 1 Heist Update. It is very popular for its very high magazine capacity that comes with decent power. Now, as PPSH-41 SMG is added in the COD Mobile everyone is looking for the best loadout attachments to enhance its performance.
There are enough options in attachments that might confuse any player while getting the best Loadout for their SMG. So, if you are unable to find the best attachments for PPSH-41 in COD Mobile then look no further as we have got you covered.
The Best Loadout for PPSH-41 SMG in COD Mobile
Here is the best loadout for your favorite SMG PPSH-41 in Call Of Duty Mobile:
- Muzzle- Use a ‘Monolithic Suppressor’, it increases your damage range by suppressing your firing sound.
- Barrel- Use ‘Banner Heavy’ to increases your damage range and reduce ADS spread. Also, it will help you decrease your horizontal and vertical recoil.
- Stock- Use ‘Skeleton Stock’ to increases your radius and movement speed.
- Laser- Use ‘OWC Laser—Tactical’ that will help you increase your ADS stamp and ADS bullet spread.
- Ammunition- Use ’35 round Fast Reload’ to increase your ADS speed, reloading speed, and movement speed thereby decreasing your spin to fire delay.
PPSH-41 was seen in COD Black Ops last time and since then all the COD players are in love with it for its amazing output. Hence, if you are looking forward get this SMG then you must reach Tier 21 in the COD Battle pass. You can also buy its blueprints from Premium passes in the game.
Here we come to the end of our article on the best loadout for PPSH-41 in COD Mobile. While you are here check out another article on the best loadout for MX9 in Season 8 of COD Mobile.