BTS Island: In the Seom is a pretty chill game where players get to see the members of BTS make a life for themselves when they get stranded on an island. However, there’s still player ranking in the game to see how well players are doing in the game. There are multiple types of player ranks in BTS Island: In the Seom.
Players can check where they rank in the world as well as among their friends with the help of the ranking system. In addition, players can also check their style and clubs ranking in the game. Here’s how players can do all this.
How To Check Ranks In BTS Island: In the Seom?
It is quite easy to check ranks in BTS Island: In the Seom. Players can follow the simple steps listed below to check their ranking in the game.
- First, players need to open BTS Island: In the Seom on their device.
- Now, players need to wait for the game to boot up and then click on the text icon located to the bottom left of the screen.
- Once players click this icon, they will get to the Club Screen. There will also be a Rankings tab besides the Club option. Players need to click on it.
- Now players can choose from the several options in the side menu depending on the BTS Island: In the Seom ranks they want to check. Players can check their World level and their level amongst their friends. Moreover, players can also check their Style and Club level.
- Players will see their rank and username reflected at the bottom with their username.
The rankings obviously change on consistent basis so players might want to keep an eye on it. For more game content, check out How To Get And Use Gold Tickets In BTS Island: In The Seom?